Blindness/Visual Impairment/Regarding blindness

my son in law suddenly said that he can see with only one eye  what may be the reason , he is 16 yrs old

Dr Mannu Rajnani
Dr Mannu Rajnani  

tHANK YOU for the enquiry

Sudden loss of vision is mainly because of either iridocyclitis, retinal detachment or any optic nerve problem, please get him checked from qualified eye specialist and NOT optician and also take opinion of Neurophysician also to rule out any IntraOrbital or IntraCranial Lesion, the more you delay the less chances of recovery and also it is mandatory to get CT SCAN AND MRI SCAN ALSO done

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at ""
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu's Laser Eye Surgery Center
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828

Blindness/Visual Impairment

Dr Mannu C Rajnani

I am a Laser Eye Surgeon specializing in LASIK-Excimer Laser to remove glasses permanently, Phacoemulsification-No stitch surgery to remove Cataract and insertion of Intraocular Lens, Glaucoma, Squint Surgeries, Laser for retina for hypertension and diabetes

Practicing since more than 27 years now and conducted thousands of surgeries for LASIK (waveguide), Cataract,Phacoemulsification, Glaucoma and Squint in anterior segment of the eye

DR MANNU LASER EYE SURGERIES At 1st Floor Saraswati Society Plot 433 TPS3 Khar(West) Bombay 400052 India,Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467&26007828 Mobile:91-9821032072 Bombay Ophthalmological Association, Maharashtra Ophthalmology Association All India Ophthalmology Association Glaucoma society of India Eye Trauma association of India

M.B.S., D.O.M.S., M.S.(Ophthalmology)