Blindness/Visual Impairment/left eye csr

Question
QUESTION: Hello,

I have been having this head pressure pain in my head whenever i bend down or walk or excert myself with tender head  and scalp when i touch. when it increases symptoms include racing heart, high bp, shortness of breath and conscious, face numbness , as if i am dying of a stroke or heart attack, i have been to the ER several times , did some blood work and x rays that came normal

i also did non contrast ct scan of the head 4 weeks ago normal , stress test for the heart normal and echocardio gram normal, and a weeks ago , had another head and brain agiography with dye normal and also venogram of the brain and catroid neck normal

i am just wondering if those test specially the brain ones are accurate to detect any brain rapture vessel or abnormalities

i am scared i will dye anytime like bleeding or something

i think it is something serious because whenever i bend down or go up the stair the upper back of my head is painful and will explode then sides are like tened and contracted muscles in head and becomes tender to touch or sleep

I also 10 days ago had a one eye blurry vision so i went to the eye care she said it your left eye has something called CSR that usually resolves by itself in a month or more, and she told me the reason is unknown for it, it might be stress or high cortisol level.

I have to tell you i have no stress in my life , so relaxed but i do not know what could trigger all this, i am always fatigue but i sleep well, i also lost 5 kilograms in 10 days

i do think there is something else triggering my dangerous symptoms that are not allowing me to go out of bed , specailly the extreme back head pain stiff neck and head pressure all around

could it be brain chemicals and brain neuro path , but i amm not sure or know

what do you think please or recoomend , shall i do other tests

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
ANSWER: Dear MARK

THANK YOU for the question first of all you havent mentioned what is your age,  have you checked for blood pressure and diabetes, also ideally an MRI SCAN with contrast will give idea and also fundus photography with FFA that means they inject fluroscien dye in arm and take pictures inside the eye to see any leakage, CSR may or may not resolve but all these tests will help in further diagnosis please see retina specialist and also neurologist and get back to me once reports come in

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at "mannulasereye@gmail.com"
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828
reply          mannulasereye@gmail.com

QUESTION: Thank you,

I am  a male , 38 years of age, no diabetes no BP

I saw a neurologist 3 weeks ago, he did a physical exam, and had a ct scan and said nothing and normal, then some days ago, had an angigraphy of the brain with CT with dye and veogrram and cartoid , all normal and i heard all those tests are accurate like an MRA

i will se an specialist tomorrow , i saw an eye care befor that and she told me vision is normal , eye pressure is normal but i have left eye CSR i see colours a bit darker in that eye

i will try to have an MRI soon but there is a big line up here, it might take a while but many aree teling my thee angio is more accurate

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
Dear MARK

THANK YOU for the question CSR that means central serous retinopathy requires sterois therapy ORAL and LOCAL anti inflammatory eye drops for one month and most likely you should be better by that time also once your MRI report comes in please get back to me, i am going out to scandinavia on 1 st May will be back on 18 th May so please revert back to me either before that or after that

thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828
reply          mannulasereye@gmail.com

Blindness/Visual Impairment

Dr Mannu C Rajnani