Blindness/Visual Impairment/vision

When my glasses broke I went a week without them. By the end of the week, although I couldn't see the numbers on the clock clearly I could see the general shape of the numbers. Also I could see the print on the shampoo bottle by squinting. After wearing my glasses all day when I got them fixed I noticed the next morning, before putting the glasses on, that I couldn't see anything but a white blur when looking at the clock and couldn't make anything out on the shampoo bottle no matter how much I squinted.  Does this all mean that my glasses are too strong? Shouldn't I be able to see as well after wearing the glasses as I had before I started wearing them?

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  

Since you have been without glasses you have been straining your eyes causing spasm of muscles in the eye causing blurriness also if you still cannot have proper vision even after few days of wearing glasses that means your new prescription may be incorrect so please get it checked again for any error in prescription

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at ""
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828

Blindness/Visual Impairment

Dr Mannu C Rajnani

I am a Laser Eye Surgeon specializing in LASIK-Excimer Laser to remove glasses permanently, Phacoemulsification-No stitch surgery to remove Cataract and insertion of Intraocular Lens, Glaucoma, Squint Surgeries, Laser for retina for hypertension and diabetes

Practicing since more than 27 years now and conducted thousands of surgeries for LASIK (waveguide), Cataract,Phacoemulsification, Glaucoma and Squint in anterior segment of the eye

DR MANNU LASER EYE SURGERIES At 1st Floor Saraswati Society Plot 433 TPS3 Khar(West) Bombay 400052 India,Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467&26007828 Mobile:91-9821032072 Bombay Ophthalmological Association, Maharashtra Ophthalmology Association All India Ophthalmology Association Glaucoma society of India Eye Trauma association of India

M.B.S., D.O.M.S., M.S.(Ophthalmology)