Blindness/Visual Impairment/eyes

Question
1.My eyes hurt.  I do not know the reason. It like it hurt or something.When I look at something, I see them but not sure what it mean. It is annoying.

It like someone try to hurt me.  It probable not eye strain, but it feel kind of hurt. Another time, I visit Cambodia.  It sound someone try to make my hurt or it can be my eye is hurt.  It ruin my vacation.

Now I have that problem today.  It is hard to enjoy life when your eyes is hurt or distorted.

2. When I try to think,  it bother my head too. I try not to see and used my head. It does not work.  My head hurts as well.

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
DEAR HENRY

Thank you for your query

Most likely you have eye strain or maybe Increase in eye pressure or GLAUCOMA, please to go any eye surgeon and get your self checked before more damage occurs to your eyes

please revert back to me if you have any additional query

Dr Mannu C Rajnani Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries,
1st Floor Society  Plot 433 TPS3 15th Road Khar(West)Mumbai 400052  INDIA  
Tel:Hospital:91-22-26004467-26006801-26007828 / 919664101201

Blindness/Visual Impairment

Dr Mannu C Rajnani