Blogging/Can you paste a complete article/blog on your own blog?

Kurl Ad wrote at 2012-01-26 15:40:57
Its not allowed to Copy and Paste someones content on your own Blog without the permission of the Owner.

Matthew Kevin wrote at 2013-06-07 10:53:04
No it will become duplicate content you must paste article/blog written by you or through writers. Be careful that article should not published on other websites. If you want any article for your blog I suggested FrequenWEB Solutions they will offers you in writing.

I can answer questions regarding basic code changes and blogger and wordpress as well as how to set up a blog. I can provide information on choosing a topic as well as monetizing your topic. I can help you decide which blogging platform will suit your needs. I also have experience with a range of affiliates including particularly Adsense and Amazon.

I have been using the internet for fifteen years and have had several blogs in the past. I currently write on a range of sites for revenue share including hubpages, squidoo and bukisa. I also have my own website ( and have a range of niche sites as well.

As listed in experience.

Currently completing a degree in journalism.