Bluebirds/blue bird tragedy

Question
hello bob, we had a set of blue birds who had hatched babies, but the mother died at some point, the father had brought back a new mother for the birds and build another nest while he was taking care of the babies alone, and now there is a new mother killing the baby birds when the male flies away. what should we do to stop this?

Answer
It may sound hard but in situations like this it is best to let nature have its way. There are often reasons that we do not know. Mother Nature is not always a kind mother. Also something to keep in mind - one pair can raise as many as 15 or more young in a season and if they all survived we would be up to our hips in Bluebirds and they would be running out of food. Only the strong survive to keep the species strong. If you will send your mailing address to me at walshaw1@cox.net I will send you my free Bluebird book. More than 3400 copies are out and it will make you experts. Good luck. Bob Walshaw.

Bluebirds

Bluebird Bob Walshaw