Board Games/old board game

Question
hi im trying to  find the name of a board game i played in the 80s it was square with lots of holes in that marbles used sit on the object of the game was to make all the opponents coloured marbles drop down below

Answer
Sorry.

I remember playing this game too - sometimes you'd pull a lever and a marble would fall through (yours or your opponent's) or sometimes none at all… you could go half way or all the way with the lever.

I just can't remember the name… and I've already spent about 30 minutes on Google trying to find it!

Good luck.  

Board Games

Richard Rost