Board Games/game board

Sherry wrote at 2012-11-17 18:47:22
Hi Janice!

I remember that game-it did indeed use pins like hat pins, and the object of the game, as i remember, was to get to all the airports.  As you got to each airport, you stuck one of your pins in the board at that point.  This eventually tore up parts of the board, which was a typical cardboard type board.  We called the game "Airport", but my search under that name has been unproductive.  It was a fun game that we played until the board became basically unusable.  I would love to know if you ever found out the game's name and especially if you found one available.

Thanks,  Sherry

Board Games

I have expertise with answering questions about American board games since 1950. I have a special interest in family games. If I don't know an answer, I can assist with finding helpful resources. I am not an expert with answering wargame, eurogame and online board game questions.

I have served as a community guest speaker on board game topics. I enjoy researching and discussing various aspects of board games. As a group therapist, I have used board games for therapeutic purposes.

I have graduate degrees in education and counseling.