Board Games/MB "Stock Exchange" antique

kelly morris wrote at 2013-02-10 15:28:55
Hello, sorry it's taken so long for me to get back to you. In answer to your question it comes with a board which is actually printed on the inside of the bottom of the box. it is divided into 45 squares. each square corresponds to a stock and contain the names of railroads, industries, and commodities of the era (wabash, reading, western union,sugar etc.)

there are 3 "cards" per stock for a total of 135 cards. The cards are simply small slips of cardboard approx. 1" x 1/2" with the name of the stock printed on it and the value.

Yes, it is very simple consisting of a box and the small cardboard cards.

Board Games

My expertise is fairly broad on board games. I've been collecting board games since I was old enough to count and have over 700 games in my still growing collection. I spend my spare time playing and teaching games, including doing demonstrations at stores. I don't have much experience with wargames, but when it comes to American games and/or most Eurogames, I can offer advice of the concepts in a game, and what kinds of audiences it might appeal to.

I've been an avid board game player and collector for over 20 years. I own more then 700 board games personally, and spend a significant amount of time both teaching and playing these games.

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Math.