Board Games/Rock Star Board Game

eliza wrote at 2012-04-02 11:02:36
Rock star game is a free online game that provides lots of new games for more information visit rockstargames.com

Aleshanee wrote at 2015-01-01 02:33:52
I was also looking for this game. I found it on Ebay but not soon enough for the seller had closed the bidding, which no one bidded on the item. Pictures of this game were also posted. I have the pieces to this game but not the game board. I won't go into that. My family and I made a similar board but not the exact board. I was looking for anyone with the intructions. I lost mine. I think there isn't answer to this found on the web.

Board Games

Don