Board Games/Rock Star Board Game

eliza wrote at 2012-04-02 11:02:36
Rock star game is a free online game that provides lots of new games for more information visit

Aleshanee wrote at 2015-01-01 02:33:52
I was also looking for this game. I found it on Ebay but not soon enough for the seller had closed the bidding, which no one bidded on the item. Pictures of this game were also posted. I have the pieces to this game but not the game board. I won't go into that. My family and I made a similar board but not the exact board. I was looking for anyone with the intructions. I lost mine. I think there isn't answer to this found on the web.

Board Games

I have expertise with answering questions about American board games since 1950. I have a special interest in family games. If I don't know an answer, I can assist with finding helpful resources. I am not an expert with answering wargame, eurogame and online board game questions.

I have served as a community guest speaker on board game topics. I enjoy researching and discussing various aspects of board games. As a group therapist, I have used board games for therapeutic purposes.

I have graduate degrees in education and counseling.