Board Games/Have you ever heard of this board game?

Bry wrote at 2012-11-25 23:51:51
 I have the first edition and second edition of "Timber".The first editon has a photo of a silo on the front. I play the second edition often. It was made here in grants pass in the 70's by Cleatus c Roberts. I have never heard of the Log Trucki'n game. I would like to find one and possibly purchase it. The house of games is no longer in business and tracking down info is hard to do. I had the second edition of Timber given to me as a kid. And i just recently bought the first edition on Ebay for $28 bucks.  

Board Games

I have expertise with answering questions about American board games since 1950. I have a special interest in family games. If I don't know an answer, I can assist with finding helpful resources. I am not an expert with answering wargame, eurogame and online board game questions.

I have served as a community guest speaker on board game topics. I enjoy researching and discussing various aspects of board games. As a group therapist, I have used board games for therapeutic purposes.

I have graduate degrees in education and counseling.