Board Games/Vintage Double-Sided Board Game

Question
Hi...has anyone ever heard of a double-sided board game, probably from the mid-to-late 1960s, called "Handy-Dandy" (Handee-Dandee???) on one side and "Grabbo" (Grabo?) on the other side?  Don't remember much about the Grabbo side, but the Handy-Dandy side had drawings of hands and the playing pieces were little cardboard "jewel" rings and the point of the game was to fill up the hands with rings.  It was, of course, my favorite game because it involved jewelry, and my sister and I used to play it all the time, but I have never been able to find it again or even find anyone else (except our best friend in Georgia who used to play it with us) who has ever even heard of it.  It would have probably been out around the time the original Barbie Queen of the Prom game came out because we would switch between those two games (and also Clue).  So...just thought I would throw this question out there to the experts.  Thanks so much!

Answer
Hi Dollie,  Thanks for your most interesting question on this unusual double-sided board game.  I did an initial search on the Boardgamegeek website, which is the largest board game database on the web and was unable to find this game using numerous strategies with the advanced search feature.  Usually this website has information on most games.  It would help a great deal if you knew the publisher of this game, so we could have great effectiveness with a search and to determine how large the company is.  If this game is published by a smaller company, it is very likely that there is a lower volume of games produced making it more difficult to find, especially after 50 or 60 years. I will continue searching for more information on this game.  In the meantime, you might check the Boardgamegeek website and let us know if you have any luck.  Best Regards, Don  

Board Games

Don