Board Games/Talking Monday Night Football Game

Where can I find the service manual or schematics for the parts from the "sportscaster' from the game.  I have called the company and they do not have the information

Hi Keith,  
I received your question on obtaining a service manual or schematics for the parts from the "sportscaster" for Talking Monday Night Football game by Mattel.  Unfortunately, I have contacted Mattel and game partners in the past over obtaining the same items and have had no success.  Another option you might consider is going to the game page for this game on the Boardgamegeek website

If you scroll down on this page there are 11 owners of this game and if you email them, you might find someone who would be willing to help you.  Otherwise, you may get lucky with contacting folks selling this game on ebay as another possible place.  I wish I had better news for you.  Good luck with your search.

Board Games

I have expertise with answering questions about American board games since 1950. I have a special interest in family games. If I don't know an answer, I can assist with finding helpful resources. I am not an expert with answering wargame, eurogame and online board game questions.

I have served as a community guest speaker on board game topics. I enjoy researching and discussing various aspects of board games. As a group therapist, I have used board games for therapeutic purposes.

I have graduate degrees in education and counseling.