Board Games/childhood game

The game I am looking for is from the 1950's or 60's. It is an actual 3D molded plastic mountain with indentations for each marble playing piece. Rolled the dice and moved your marble piece.  It actually looked like a mountain.  Nothing I have found so far is what I am looking for, can you help?

Hi Anita,
Thanks for your great question about a very rare game.  I believe you are looking for the 1956 You Can Be a Billionaire game by Happy Hour Inc.. You can check out pictures and a description of this game at the Boardgamegeek using this link:
Let me know if this is the correct game.
Best regards,

Board Games

I have expertise with answering questions about American board games since 1950. I have a special interest in family games. If I don't know an answer, I can assist with finding helpful resources. I am not an expert with answering wargame, eurogame and online board game questions.

I have served as a community guest speaker on board game topics. I enjoy researching and discussing various aspects of board games. As a group therapist, I have used board games for therapeutic purposes.

I have graduate degrees in education and counseling.