Board Games/Timber a loggers woe's

Question
Recently I purchased the game "Timber" a loggers woe's ..., any way it was new and never opened, but there were no directions! You can imagine how upset my family was, as we are a logging family.  Is there any way you might be able to help me find the rules? I would pay for a copy if necessary or get a copy via e-mail or fax.  Thank you for your time, Kathy

Answer
Hi Kathy,
Thanks for explaining your story about the Timber game.  I am sorry to hear that it didn't have the rules as you would have expected.  Is your copy published by Umpqua Games and designed by Cleatus C. Roberts?  If so, I might be able to email someone who has contacted me earlier through AllExperts about this game.  If your game is by another publisher, please let me know who it is and the publishing year too.   Please keep in mind, that games published by smaller companies with a small number of copies are usually very difficult to find, which means the rules would be too.  
Best regards,
Don    

PS: I have determined that you have 1977 Timber: Logger’s Woes to Riches game.  I have already emailed my previous TIMBER game person about the rules though I don't know if I will receive a response.  I hope to be able to help you.  

Board Games

Don