Board Games/1973 Think Tank Board Game

Question
I have the 1973 Think Tank Board Game by Horizon Toys, Inc.  It is in good condition.  Everything is there, including the wheel, sand-timer with plastic red base, category and key word charts and a pad of four score sheets (which can easily be copied).  Two corners of the box top are taped, but it looks good.  Where is the best place to sell this game, and how much do you think it is worth?

Answer
Hi Sandy,  Thanks for your interesting question regarding 1973 Think Tank game by Horizon Toys No 666.  I am glad to hear you have a complete copy of this very rare game.  As far as where to sell your game, well if you are looking for top dollar you can list it on eBay with a high starting price and see if you get any bidders.  Of course higher prices are easier to get in the pre-holiday season when retail traffic is highest.  If you don't see any action, then you can consider a lower starting price.  As I have mentioned in an earlier post on AllExperts, Horizon Toys is a smaller company with a smaller product run line than bigger companies like Hasbro or Mattel, so general knowledge of this game will be more limited, which reduces general interest in this game.  Of course, as you know, all it takes is one person who has been looking for this very rare game, and they may be more willing to spend more.  I have seen this game listed and sell for around $16 to $18 over the years, so I am not sure if you will be able to get a higher amount, even if you try other places like Craigslist, Etsy or Amazon. I hope this answer gives you some idea of how much and where to sell.  Please contact me again if you need additional information.  I am wishing you and yours a great Holiday Season and Happy New Year.  Kind Regards, Don  

Board Games

Don