Board Games/chap aquitted

Thanks for getting back to me. The game is "Chap Acquitted, a bridge game of sorts". It was published in 1979 by ALUCARD. I was told the game was made to "disappear" and bought up/out by the Kennedys. No one knows anything about this game, except some older friends I have in Martha's Vineyard. That's all I have, good luck on research, I'm having a heck of a time.
Have a GREAT one..

The largest board game database with American games called the Boardgamegeek has some info on this game, which you may know about already.  Here is the link:    Also, as I think back over the years, I seem to remember trying to scope out more information on this game and had little success.  I forgot to ask you what it is that you wanted to know too.  Best regards, Don  

Board Games

I have expertise with answering questions about American board games since 1950. I have a special interest in family games. If I don't know an answer, I can assist with finding helpful resources. I am not an expert with answering wargame, eurogame and online board game questions.

I have served as a community guest speaker on board game topics. I enjoy researching and discussing various aspects of board games. As a group therapist, I have used board games for therapeutic purposes.

I have graduate degrees in education and counseling.