Board Games/the game of life

Could you tell me if the spaces, in the 1985 version of The Game of Life, near the end of the game, after the hill/bridge and before the poor farm/ millionaire acres have big pay outs?
I am trying to find the original version my son played with as a child.  He remembers big pay outs near the end and says the newer versions don't have them.
I would like to order it for his birthday but can't seem to find a close up view of the game board to know which version had the big money pay outs near the end of the game.
Thank you for your help!

Hi Roxanne,  Thanks for your question concerning the 1985 edition of the Game of Life game. I have posted a picture of this part of the game board on our website game page:   If you click twice, you can get a very close view and you will see two fairly big payouts.  I checked the 1991 version and it does not have these big payouts.  I hope this information is helpful to you.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance.  Kind regards, Don  

Board Games

I have expertise with answering questions about American board games since 1950. I have a special interest in family games. If I don't know an answer, I can assist with finding helpful resources. I am not an expert with answering wargame, eurogame and online board game questions.

I have served as a community guest speaker on board game topics. I enjoy researching and discussing various aspects of board games. As a group therapist, I have used board games for therapeutic purposes.

I have graduate degrees in education and counseling.