Board Games/Chap Acquitted board game

I can't get any information about Chap Acquitted board game . How much is it worth?

Hi Art, Thanks for your great question about 1979 Chap Acquitted game by Alucard, Ltd.  I have previously responded to a similar question about this game on AllExperts.  Since that time, I have looked into any updates available through my sources, and information continues to be limited to the Boardgamegeek on the web and a price listing of $20 in a reference book called American Games published in 2000 by Alex Malloy.  Another option you might consider would be to look into information about the publisher Alucard, Ltd.  If you can identify it's warehouse or corporate geographical location, you might be able to find information in local newspapers that served those cities back in the 1970s.  I have heard of some success in doing this with other games. Good luck in your search and let me know if you find out anything new.  Kind regards, Don  

Board Games

I have expertise with answering questions about American board games since 1950. I have a special interest in family games. If I don't know an answer, I can assist with finding helpful resources. I am not an expert with answering wargame, eurogame and online board game questions.

I have served as a community guest speaker on board game topics. I enjoy researching and discussing various aspects of board games. As a group therapist, I have used board games for therapeutic purposes.

I have graduate degrees in education and counseling.