Board Games/Uppercase and Lowercase vowels and consonants in Scrabble word power game.

Dear Richard

Will it be useful to have both
uppercase and Lowercase vowels and consonants in Scrabble word power game?
Correct Examples - Fish,Plant,Mirror
Incorrect Examples - FISH,PLANT,MIRROR

There should be at least one uppercase and one lowercase tile selected out of seven.

Will this become a difficult and longer version of the Scrabble game?

That may be an interesting variant, but not sure how it will work when crossing words.  The capital will only be allowed to start words?  That would make the grid too difficult to complete in my opinion.  Another option may be to increase the number of minimum letters for words to increase the difficulty, or to restrict to words with certain length.
Good idea, though!

Board Games

Richard Q Davis

I can answer questions about many boardgames - rules questions, parts questions, name questions, how to modify your games, how to store games, which games to buy if you are on a budget, especially recommendations on which game to play or buy or give. I do not answer questions about online games.

I currently own over 700 boardgames and have played board games regularly since I was 5. I can find a game for anyone! Tell me what you like or what you've enjoyed doing in the past and I can find the right game for you. I am great at finding photos, values, rules, etc.

The only education I have on this subject is research and experience playing the games.