Board Games/Uppercase and Lowercase vowels and consonants in Scrabble word power game.

Question
Dear Richard

Will it be useful to have both
uppercase and Lowercase vowels and consonants in Scrabble word power game?
Correct Examples - Fish,Plant,Mirror
Incorrect Examples - FISH,PLANT,MIRROR

There should be at least one uppercase and one lowercase tile selected out of seven.

Will this become a difficult and longer version of the Scrabble game?

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
That may be an interesting variant, but not sure how it will work when crossing words.  The capital will only be allowed to start words?  That would make the grid too difficult to complete in my opinion.  Another option may be to increase the number of minimum letters for words to increase the difficulty, or to restrict to words with certain length.
Good idea, though!

Board Games

Richard Q Davis