Bob Marley/bob marley's cause of death

Aerix wrote at 2009-09-04 21:57:53
So he injured his foot playing futbol. It is conceivable that a bad injury on the foot could become gangrenous or otherwise infected. However, cancer is not bacterial or viral, and would not attack an open wound. It seems more likely to me that someone put something in his boot that spread throughout his body and killed him. There were already several assassination attempts on Bob and one other was nearly successful as Bob was shot in the shoulder and Rita shot in the head while in England (later the inspiration for "Jammin"). Anyways, toe cancer? I don't buy it.

the alcy/drug counselor wrote at 2012-11-18 23:54:11
smoking the ganja man will give you cancer. One joint

it contains more tar than a pack(20) of cigarrettes and more cannabinoids that even know of.  

Bob Marley

Grant Miner

I can answer a broad range of questions on reggae music, its history, and the religious and social factors that have influenced its development in Jamaica and elsewhere. I also have a similarly broad knowledge base for old school Punk Rock (circa 1976-1982).

A performing musician for 20 years, I have traveled extensively in Jamaica and England as well as the USA, always with an eye and an ear for music.

In the early 80s I conducted interviews and wrote for numerous underground music magazines: Paranoia, Flipside, etc. More recently I have written about sports for

American Academy of Poetry Award (1984)