You are here:

Bodybuilding/Testosterone supplements


Hello Francois:  I am a 52-year old male in reasonably good shape and health.  Recently, I've noticed a large reduction in muscle strength.  Would I benefit from taking a testosterone supplement, and if so, what would you recommend?

Thanks very much for your time and expertise.

Hello Rik

A sudden change in muscles size or power can be a health problem.
If the change is major, i suggest a visit to a doctor, just to be sure.

After that, you can buy some testo booster or tribulus, this will help a bit.
You can try a creatine cycle too, i think this will help a lot more.

But for myself, i prefer just eating big and train hard 3 or 4 times a week :)

Hope this help!  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Francois Boulianne


I can answer almost all questions about building muscles, exercices and losing fat. Im able to reply in english and french.


Im a experimented bodybuilder. I train my body since 10 years. Im also a personnal trainer in many gyms in Montréal area.

PowerFlex gym Montreal BodyShop Laval

Im Can-fit-pro and YMCA certified.

©2017 All rights reserved.