Bodybuilding/Gymnasium and Health Fitness Centers Identity Cards.

Question
Identity Card
Identity Card  
Dear Francois

I Feel every Gymnasium and Health Fitness Centers should provide a
Membership or Identity card for Gymnasium members similar to college identity cards, where only and only if the identity cards are shown by the member before entering the Gym or Fitness center,
then the member is allowed to use the facilities of the Health fitness centers or Gymnasiums.

It is the responsibility of the Gym/Fitness center owners to manufacture those identity cards.

Do you feel this should become a compulsory or mandatory rule or policy made by the Gym/Fitness center owners ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Hello

Yes

All the gym centers should provide a membership card to all the members.
Im in Canada, and almost every gyms provide a digital card.

But i don't think its a mandatory story. I mean, if the gym's owner do not provide a membership card, he will have to deal with many membership problems. Its a choice.

Regards

Bodybuilding

Francois Boulianne