Hai sir, i,am deepak 18 , india , i'am going to gym at 16 and i'am improved wel with my arms and chest with lean mass , but but only my stomach fat is making me disapointing, side ribps , i want a perfect 6pack sir bz i 'am passionate about boby building any diet ? And diet cn effect my arm and chest ? Thank u

Apologies for the delay, I have been rather wrapped up in the Winter Olympics. Sadly, there is very little than can be done diet wise to get abs. Abs are not developed (like biceps and pecs) but are a genetic thing (meaning that if your father had six packs and his father, then you will as well)

Harry Hayfield

I would be able to answer questions relating to the history of bodybuilding (dating back to pre history), find contests in the area (given a zipcode or town name) and suggest music to pose to based on bodyweight and genre of music.

I know over 200 bodybuilders personally and have helped 20 win local, national and international titles through advising about locations.

Natural Physique Association (UK) and ICBBA (International Christian BodyBuilding Association)

None (as I have been self taught)