Bon Jovi/Obie O'Brien's first name?

beachgirl wrote at 2011-04-21 02:18:19
Actually, Obie was born in 1951.  He's from Springfield (Delaware County) PA, and he graduated from Springfield High in 1969.  At the time, he was married to Ruth Ann Baker and had one son.

buzz jones wrote at 2011-08-24 00:14:00
Obie O'Brien, Jon Bon Jovi's sound engineer, went to Springfield (Delco) High School and was born in 1950.  Obie played drums in my 1960s horn band , The Eschelons.

Buzz Jones

Penncrest Hs Class of 1968

BUD GIBSON wrote at 2013-02-21 02:39:47
OBIE and I grew up along with HUGH McDonald in Springfield Pa.The three of us played music together as well as touch football and often rumbled in my parents basement.OBIE is good people and never forgot where he came from.

Patte wrote at 2013-07-12 23:04:22
He was born in 1951 and went to school in Springfield Delco PA

Bon Jovi

Cathy Fowler

I have been a Bon Jovi follower/admirer for twenty plus years and I am a complete music lover. I believe I have a broad minded insight into the band, as I am Australian born, New York based and the observations made in regards to the differences and similarities with fans, the charts, the media attitude and more continues to be very interesting for me. I believe that each band member brings their own magic to the BJ table and collectively they give the fans and the music world something unique and special. In this, I always look at the band as equal parts of the equation. I have also worked for a record company and have been involved in artist promotion. The behind-the-scenes activity is both fascinating and challenging at times, and there is always something to be learnt!

Long time Bon Jovi devotee with a genuine interest in the band and their music. However, I cannot provide in depth answers relating to chords and musical arrangements and song format, etc. As a non-musician I know the basics of instruments used by the band but nothing too detailed. I also know the basics in terms of chart positioning, managment and official fan club information, road crew and the like. And I can help in regards to band lyrics and their extensive discography.