Bon Jovi/Actual Reason Why Alec John Such Left

iawlfan wrote at 2016-08-23 04:29:23
I remember that at the time Alec left/was thrown out that I read multiple interviews that said he broke the code of "the circle" (which later became an album title). In short, the story goes that Alec was telling band secrets that could make the band or individual members look bad in the press and damage the band's squeaky-clean image. I took that at face value and have believed it to be true since the break-up. But perhaps that's my naiveté.

Bon Jovi

C.A. Smith

I can answer virtually ANY question--personal or musical--about Bon Jovi and its five official members. I have constructed a time line of significant Jovi events that ranges from the late 1970`s to present-day. I know the lyrics to just about every song they have ever written and have most of them catalogued on my computer. I also have a chart showing all ranks of released Bon Jovi songs and albums. I own almost every CD, DVD, and video the band has ever released. Most importantly, I love the band and am always happy to talk about them with fellow fans.

I have constructed a time-line of events through careful research. I have watched and read countless Bon Jovi videos, DVDs, shows, articles, and books. I am a musician (singer / songwriter / guitarist), so I also know some technical things others may not know.

Bon Jovi fan club