Bonanza/ranch house

Tom wrote at 2014-04-02 19:46:08
My wife and I own Lorne Greene's Ponderosa Replica, known as the Ponderosa II, located in Mesa, AZ. The website for the home is  We have a booklet, that describes the house, which can be purchased on the site.  Also, just recently, we began offering for sale house plans for a Ponderosa replica which can also be ordered through the web site.  These are not just floor plans.  It is a complete 9 sheet drawing package prepared by an architect.  These plans come with a Certificate of Approval from Bonanza Ventures, holder of the rights to all things Bonanza.

Jo Skywriter

All general Bonanza, Specific Episodes, Lorne Greene (Ben Cartwright) knowledge, long time Bonanza fan even for my young age, don't let that fool you.

I founded a website for Bonanza called Bonanza Brand. We have a high volume forum there with tons of discussion and experts. I know A LOT of the fans that come online personally, the fanfic writers and the Bonanza Gold Staff. You can email privately for more information at:

Obtaining Two Bachelor's of Science Degrees in TV/Film Production and Radio/Audio Production with a minor in Film Studies.
I Hope to work as a Disk Jockey or Radio Personality someday.