Bonanza/Entire Bonanza DVD set

I see that Amazon offers the entire Bonanza DVD set, but want to make sure what I'm offers 431 episodes which is 14 seasons on 113 DVD's for $129.00 reg. $299.00. Will this in fact cover ALL of the episodes, or would there be some missing?  Please let me know if there is a better deal out there somewhere.

Hi Charlene

Thanks for your inquiry.  The only 'officially' sanctioned Bonanza DVDs are the ones that are being put out that are entitled The Official x season. They have done seasons 1 -4 with the 5th season coming out in February. The set you are seeing is one that is pirated - which means the images are pretty grainy and sometimes even have commercials. The pricing is better and yes there are 431 episodes - but in this case you get what you pay for. I don't know of a better deal but I do know that the Dvds coming out now from CBS Paramount Home Entertainment are very high quality so it depends on what is important to you.  I am collecting each of the official seasons myself - I feel like I've waited for them forever and they all have decent extras.

Jerri Barrett