Book Collecting/All About The Little Small Red Hen

I purchased a copy of All About The Small Little Red Hen printed in 1917. I would like to get an estimate of its value. It is in excellent condition with the dust jacket also in wonderful condition. The pages seem to hardly have been turned. I've seen prices listed from $65 to $450. My copy is actually in better shape than the $450 book shown on a website for antique books. I do have photos if you are interested in viewing them.
Thanks for your time,

Happy New Year !

The copy listed at c$450 is with Aleph-Bet Books who are very reputable dealers, although specialists in this type of item so would be asking top price.

Condition is all, and your's seems a very good copy indeed, especially with a very good dust-jacket.

In 1913 the three Bannerman titles together - All About Little Black Sambo [with] All About LIttle Small Red Hen [&] All About the Night Before Christmas.  - in dust-wrappers made $375 for the three at a west coast US auction.

I hope this helps

best wishes

Book Collecting

Tony Fothergill

With over 30 years of experience I can assist with questions on most subjects relating to book collecting, and antiquarian books. I specialise in books on the arts, literature, gardening, architecture, travels to Italy and France, as well as manuscripts and documents.

I have been a leading rare book dealer for over 30 years. I am a member of the main Book Trade Associations, ABA, ILAB, and PBFA. A council member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association, and in 2014 Chairman of the International London Rare Book Fair, held at Olympia. My shop was established in 1948.

Antiquarian Booksellers Assocation - International League of Antiquarian Booksellers - Provincial Booksellers Fairs Association - Ephemera Society - Booksellers Associations

B.A. English Literature

For over 30 years I have dealt with leading international institutions and private collectors worldwide.