Book Collecting/All About The Little Small Red Hen

Question
I purchased a copy of All About The Small Little Red Hen printed in 1917. I would like to get an estimate of its value. It is in excellent condition with the dust jacket also in wonderful condition. The pages seem to hardly have been turned. I've seen prices listed from $65 to $450. My copy is actually in better shape than the $450 book shown on a website for antique books. I do have photos if you are interested in viewing them.
Thanks for your time,
Michele

Answer
Happy New Year !

The copy listed at c$450 is with Aleph-Bet Books who are very reputable dealers, although specialists in this type of item so would be asking top price.

Condition is all, and your's seems a very good copy indeed, especially with a very good dust-jacket.

In 1913 the three Bannerman titles together - All About Little Black Sambo [with] All About LIttle Small Red Hen [&] All About the Night Before Christmas.  - in dust-wrappers made $375 for the three at a west coast US auction.

I hope this helps

best wishes

Tony

Book Collecting

Tony Fothergill