Book Collecting/Children's book misprint

I bought my toddler a popular board book - Pajama Time by best-selling author, Sandra Boynton. The last page spread is printed upside-down! How do I find out if it is worth something now and/or down the road? Thanks!

Dear Jennifer,

Many thanks, but this is just a publishing flaw and would not add anything to future value.  If a new bookshop had spotted it the book would have been returned and probably pulped by the distributor.

Sorry that the news is not more optimistic.

Book Collecting

Tony Fothergill

With over 30 years of experience I can assist with questions on most subjects relating to book collecting, and antiquarian books. I specialise in books on the arts, literature, gardening, architecture, travels to Italy and France, as well as manuscripts and documents.

I have been a leading rare book dealer for over 30 years. I am a member of the main Book Trade Associations, ABA, ILAB, and PBFA. A council member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association, and in 2014 Chairman of the International London Rare Book Fair, held at Olympia. My shop was established in 1948.

Antiquarian Booksellers Assocation - International League of Antiquarian Booksellers - Provincial Booksellers Fairs Association - Ephemera Society - Booksellers Associations

B.A. English Literature

For over 30 years I have dealt with leading international institutions and private collectors worldwide.