Book Collecting/Nancy Drew books

I have found a box of  about 45 Nancy Drew books I had as a child.  Copyright dates range from 1930-1981, with 15 from the 1930s.    I am not a book collector, so I have no idea what these books might be worth, if anything.  Can you tell me how to get started finding out if I have any of value?  I would appreciate any direction you can give me.

Dear Margaret,

Many thanks.  The quickest way to assess current market prices would be to search the titles at

You will then get an accurate picture of the prices being currently offered for sale.

I hope this helps.

best wishes

Book Collecting

Tony Fothergill

With over 30 years of experience I can assist with questions on most subjects relating to book collecting, and antiquarian books. I specialise in books on the arts, literature, gardening, architecture, travels to Italy and France, as well as manuscripts and documents.

I have been a leading rare book dealer for over 30 years. I am a member of the main Book Trade Associations, ABA, ILAB, and PBFA. A council member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association, and in 2014 Chairman of the International London Rare Book Fair, held at Olympia. My shop was established in 1948.

Antiquarian Booksellers Assocation - International League of Antiquarian Booksellers - Provincial Booksellers Fairs Association - Ephemera Society - Booksellers Associations

B.A. English Literature

For over 30 years I have dealt with leading international institutions and private collectors worldwide.