Book Collecting/value of books

I have found the following books in my parents estate.  They all appear old. Can you help identify their value?

1st: Lowell's Poems by James Russell Lowell; Chicago, M. A. Donohue & Co.; 407-429 Dearborn St. no copy right dates, but some wrote in front a xmas gift 12/25/1911; red leather bound, rose on the front, roses on the binding
2nd: My Catholic Companion; copy right 1959 by Good Will Publishers Inc.; Gastonia North Carolina
3rd: I'm Glad I Met You, paperbound with string; Collected by Adah Louise Sutton; The SaalField Publishing Co. Akron, Ohio; copy right 1913

thanks for your help.

Many thanks indeed.  I am currently away on holiday so apologies for the delay.  The books are I am afraid of low commercial value, and if you do a search for them via it will give you an idea of current prices being asked.

Best wishes

Book Collecting

Tony Fothergill

With over 30 years of experience I can assist with questions on most subjects relating to book collecting, and antiquarian books. I specialise in books on the arts, literature, gardening, architecture, travels to Italy and France, as well as manuscripts and documents.

I have been a leading rare book dealer for over 30 years. I am a member of the main Book Trade Associations, ABA, ILAB, and PBFA. A council member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association, and in 2014 Chairman of the International London Rare Book Fair, held at Olympia. My shop was established in 1948.

Antiquarian Booksellers Assocation - International League of Antiquarian Booksellers - Provincial Booksellers Fairs Association - Ephemera Society - Booksellers Associations

B.A. English Literature

For over 30 years I have dealt with leading international institutions and private collectors worldwide.