Boston Red Sox/Red Sox Vanity plate

linda wrote at 2012-11-06 03:41:36
Showcase Antique Center

located at the entrance to Old Sturbridge Village,

Route 20, Sturbridge, MA 01566

Tel: (508) 347-7190 Fax: (508) 347-5420

sold a plate exactly like yours for $250.00

check out their web site

Boston Red Sox

Ken Fougère

Boston Red Sox major league players, team & Fenway Park statistics and history are my strengths.

I've been attending Red Sox games yearly at Fenway Park since 1969. I thrive on Bosox trivia. I have been a huge Red Sox fan since I was 12 years old. My knowledge of Carl Yastrzemski is exceptional. He was my boyhood hero and I still miss his (hard-nose, give 100% every game) playing style to this day. I 'live & die' with the Red Sox every season, game and even every inning. As much as I love the Red Sox, I despise the Yankees!

A senior member of forums (Baseball Almanac) since 1998. Author of the 'Bitter Rivals' thread,

A senior member of ( forums from Baseball Almanac ( since 1998. Author of the 'Bitter Rivals' thread in the 'Between Innings' forum. Since 2002, 'Bitter Rivals' is the longest active thread in the history of "", and it has received over 10,700 posts and has been read by well over 3 quarters of a million viewers worldwide.

University of Massachusetts - 1982 Bachelor of Science Degree. Majors: Business Management and Computer Science.