Whiskey/Bourbon/Bottle of scotch whisky

I have a bottle of sandeman scotch whisky very old contents 13 fluid ozs, Edinburgh bottled under commonwealth supervision. never been opened was thinking about wetting my new grandchilds head or investing if it is worth anything? hoping you can help thankyou xx

Hi Karen:

Sandeman was actually part of Sandeman and Roy who were merchants for the Blair Athol Distillery.

Back was not a big hit.

So what you have there, if the seal isn't broken, is a bottle of mid level scotch not high in dollar worth.

So...if by "wetting my new grandchild's head" means drinking to celebrate you new position as "grandma" her up and see if you like it.

No matter what the taste...congratulations on becoming a grandmother!

Ralph Onesti

Whiskey, or Whisky only please. Any questions regarding the distilling and consuming of Whiskey: rye, bourbon, or scotch. Wines and Brandy are out of my area. I can not value old bottles of whiskey. But generally, if you can find something similar on sale today, and your bottle seal is unbroken, that would be the current value.

Mentor status in the Kentucky bourbon circle

Kentucky bourbon circle, Jack Daniels Tennessee Squire

Engineering studies at Temple University and Drexel U.