Whiskey/Bourbon/BRANDY

Question
QUESTION: I HAVE A BOTTLE OF MONOPOLES ALFRED ROTHSCHILD EXTRA RARE BRANDY NAPOLEON   I'VE FOUND BRANDIES, BUT THEY ALL SAY EXTRA FINE NOT EXTRA RARE. I'D LIKE TO KNOW THE AGE AND PRICE IF POSSIBLE.
THANK YOU. B.LARSEN

ANSWER: Hi Beverly:

Brandy is a bit out of my expertise.

However, I would be happy to look into my bag of tricks and see what I can come up with.

Give me a couple of days and do a follow up on here. Let's see where it takes us.

Ralph

QUESTION: I HAVEN'T HEARD BACK AND AM JUST WONDERING IF I'VE GOT A GEM OR JUST SOMETHING GOOD TO DRINK.
THANK YOU,
BEV LARSEN

Answer
Hi...

Ok...I searched and searched and came up with nothing!

You need to find someone expert in brandy!

I found no evidence that this could not be duplicated today which makes it worth whatever you could buy it for...today!

Happy Holidays!

Whiskey/Bourbon

Ralph Onesti