Whiskey/Bourbon/Doughert's Private Stock

I have a case (24 pints) of Pre Prohibition Dougherty's Private Stock Pure Rye Whiskey. Distilled 1913 bottled in 1928. "Medicinal Purpose Only. It is in the orginal case and each pint is in a seperate box. I know it's made in Philadelphia. What is the value. Thank you for your help

Hi Larry:

The value will vary. It really depends on how much someone wants memorabilia. This is not for drinking purposes.

The liquid is not aged, so it must be clear.

The better shape the stash is in the more it's worth.

All of the seals must be in tact. have to research recent auction sales to see what went for how much.

There are sites available dedicated to such a topic.

Can you send a picture of what you have?

Ralph Onesti

Whiskey, or Whisky only please. Any questions regarding the distilling and consuming of Whiskey: rye, bourbon, or scotch. Wines and Brandy are out of my area. I can not value old bottles of whiskey. But generally, if you can find something similar on sale today, and your bottle seal is unbroken, that would be the current value.

Mentor status in the Kentucky bourbon circle

Kentucky bourbon circle, Jack Daniels Tennessee Squire

Engineering studies at Temple University and Drexel U.