Bowling/cracked bowling ball

I have a crack between the bridge of the two fingers. Is the ball still usable or will it crack in half? Is this going to affect the ball down the lane?

Hello Duane,

I would advise you to get a new ball as for if you continue to use that one it will eventually split in half due to the ball to pin action and it wont have a big effect on the roll but it will shorten the life of the ball . The other thing that can happen after continued use is the the finger wholes could collapse, so go ahead and get a new one my advise storm or the new Dv8 product line.  

Vicente E Maya

I work at brunswick in lilburn am currently bowling in six leagues and shadow the pro shop tech have been bowling for 12 years if you have any questions i dont know the answer to i will find it out asap.

10 800 series games in league play, 14 300 games , 2 smooth roller classic tournament wins, 1 Pba regional tour title

Brunswick Zone, Fantastic 4 four Las Vegas League

Bachelor degree in accounting and bowled with Georgia State bowling club

most 800 series in a season, most 300 games in a season