Bowling/New bowling ball

I'm currently using a Storm T Road 15 lb right handed. This ball is about 5 years old and I bowl league once a week with and average of 175. I get my share of 10,7,7-8 and 9-10 pins I don't usually get a lot of spilts. I'm standing center dot and 4-5 step approach. My target is between the first and second arrow. I try and keep my speed down under 13.5 that seems to give me my best results. I'm 5'10" and 225 lbs. I would like to try and find another ball with more hook and that would handle my speed around 14 plus. Also I have been thinking of moving more left and trying to move my target more towards center. Any ideal's? And if so why?

Dv8 he\'ll raiser revenge
Dv8 he'll raiser reven  

Storm gravity nano
Storm gravity nano  
Hi how are you doing ok after bowling with that ball for 5 yrs its probably lost a lot of its surface if you wanna stick with team storm a good upgrade would be the storm gravity nano pearl it hooks and looks good going down the lane if you want to try a new company try the new Dv8 pro performance line .  The way your throwing is fine by me just seems you need a ball with a little more backend than the t-road.  Hope I helped if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask.  I'm going to attach two recommended ball photo

Vicente E Maya

I work at brunswick in lilburn am currently bowling in six leagues and shadow the pro shop tech have been bowling for 12 years if you have any questions i dont know the answer to i will find it out asap.

10 800 series games in league play, 14 300 games , 2 smooth roller classic tournament wins, 1 Pba regional tour title

Brunswick Zone, Fantastic 4 four Las Vegas League

Bachelor degree in accounting and bowled with Georgia State bowling club

most 800 series in a season, most 300 games in a season