Boxers/Boxer bleeding is she in heat?

Sunny wrote at 2012-12-09 05:16:47
Thank you for this information. I have a new boxer puppy she is a year now this is her 2 nd cycle but he is citing way different. Hopefully it's almost over a car ride of 12 hours of a bleeding dog nd own

Nr with 2 kinds 7 and 2 will be very funny. And I'm a ingle mom o lord help me hahaha. Any who thank you for all the info.

Jennifer Walker

I can *accurately* answer questions on breeding and genetics, including coat colors and white markings; breed-specific issues; general health and genetic disease; nutrition and raw diet; behavior and training; conformation showing; and basic obedience and agility competition.

I have owned Boxers for 14 years; I bred my first litter (which produced my first AKC Champion) in 1999; I am an Officer of my local Boxer Club and a Committee Member and Committee Chair of the American Boxer Club; I answer all e-mail inquiries from the American Boxer Club website; I moderate several Boxer-related message forums and mailing lists, administrate one of each, and actively participate on many others.

Michigan Boxer Club
American Boxer Club
American Boxer Charitable Foundation
Midwest Boxer Health Alliance (Founder)
Boxer Crazy Forum (Administrator)

My articles have appeared in:
Boxers 101 Blog
The Boxer Ring magazine
Boxer Champions - 1988-2004 (Camino Books)

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science from Michigan State University; since graduation I have taken online seminars on canine nutrition, breeding, and health.