Boxers/Boxer girl with discharge

Question
My boxer will be 6months old in a couple of weeks and has a white/green discharge around her volva.  Is this normal?  Otherwise happy, healthy.

Thank you.

Answer
I am assuming you haven't taken her to a vet... correct?

Here is a message board with related information:

http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/dog-health-issues-questions/13331-vaginal-disch

It is boxerworld.com which you should join for free............

Try feeding her plain whole yogurt (no flavors) on her food every meal (4 times a day with a puppy) and see if the good bacteria in the yogurt helps clear her up.

Some puppies can have discharges and yogurt helps....... otherwise, in a few weeks if not cleared up, have your vet do a culture on the discharge to make sure it is not more of a serious infection such as an uterine infection, etc.

Boxers

Jannie Balliett