Boxers/Boxer girl with discharge

My boxer will be 6months old in a couple of weeks and has a white/green discharge around her volva.  Is this normal?  Otherwise happy, healthy.

Thank you.

I am assuming you haven't taken her to a vet... correct?

Here is a message board with related information:

It is which you should join for free............

Try feeding her plain whole yogurt (no flavors) on her food every meal (4 times a day with a puppy) and see if the good bacteria in the yogurt helps clear her up.

Some puppies can have discharges and yogurt helps....... otherwise, in a few weeks if not cleared up, have your vet do a culture on the discharge to make sure it is not more of a serious infection such as an uterine infection, etc.

Jannie Balliett

I can answer any questions a Boxer owner might have concerning genetics, breeding, gestation, whelping, personality, character traits, health, needs and requirements, and family dynamics, including aggression and behavioral issues, including other pets in the household. I can help with aggression modification. PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER. I RESEARCH AND DONATE MY TIME FOR THE CAUSE OF ALL BOXERS' WELL BEING. DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU DO NOT RATE THE ANSWER. ASK ANOTHER EXPERT IF YOU DO NOT RATE. If you do not rate-- I must ban you from my expertise.

I have over ten years as a owner and breeder, early training, and behavior modification.

Organizations, Boxers Breeders Association, Boxer Rescue Austin Chapter,

Boxer owner, breeder, and trainer.