Boxers/Boxer bitch being aggressive

I have had my boxer bitch for over a y she is just over 2.not spayed due into heat soon. We adopted a older male boxer who is spayed very gentle giant we have had him 5  months took time for them to get on but they get on brill except feeding time. This week she has gone for him 3 times quite aggressively I was wondering if this is because she is coming into heat .

Your question is confusing to me.
Feed them at separate locations apart to stop the aggression.
She is exerting her alpha position within the household because she was the only dog before and considers herself the alpha and he the follower of the pack.  

Jannie Balliett

I can answer any questions a Boxer owner might have concerning genetics, breeding, gestation, whelping, personality, character traits, health, needs and requirements, and family dynamics, including aggression and behavioral issues, including other pets in the household. I can help with aggression modification. PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER. I RESEARCH AND DONATE MY TIME FOR THE CAUSE OF ALL BOXERS' WELL BEING. DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU DO NOT RATE THE ANSWER. ASK ANOTHER EXPERT IF YOU DO NOT RATE. If you do not rate-- I must ban you from my expertise.

I have over ten years as a owner and breeder, early training, and behavior modification.

Organizations, Boxers Breeders Association, Boxer Rescue Austin Chapter,

Boxer owner, breeder, and trainer.