Boxers/Boxer Puppy.

I am interested in getting a boxer puppy. Where can I find a breeder? Don't know where to or how to get started.

Simply search the internet and your local newspapers, and ask a vet.

Contact a Boxer Association in your state.

Searching the internet is easy: "Boxer puppies for sale in (your city/area) California."

Search Boxer Associations in (your city/area) California.

I hope you are knowledgeable and educated about the Boxer breed as everyone should know everything about the breed they are interested in getting.

Jannie Balliett

I can answer any questions a Boxer owner might have concerning genetics, breeding, gestation, whelping, personality, character traits, health, needs and requirements, and family dynamics, including aggression and behavioral issues, including other pets in the household. I can help with aggression modification. PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER. I RESEARCH AND DONATE MY TIME FOR THE CAUSE OF ALL BOXERS' WELL BEING. DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU DO NOT RATE THE ANSWER. ASK ANOTHER EXPERT IF YOU DO NOT RATE. If you do not rate-- I must ban you from my expertise.

I have over ten years as a owner and breeder, early training, and behavior modification.

Organizations, Boxers Breeders Association, Boxer Rescue Austin Chapter,

Boxer owner, breeder, and trainer.