Boxers/Old boxer drinking and urinating

Why is my 13 yr old boxer drinking a lot of water and can't control his urinating in the house?

Being 13 years old at end of life senior stage, which is extremely old for a Boxer whose average life span is 10 years, he is like any elderly person, incontinence. If he were a person, he would wear Depends.

As far as drinking a lot of water, that could be a sign of diabetes or other related ailments.

The only thing you can do is 1) take him to your vet to check for problems, i.e. urinary infections, kidney problems, diabetes, thyroid problems, etc.

You can buy him a doggie pantie: buy a pantie for female Boxers in heat that you put pads in, or a special pantie for older dogs with incontinence.

I recommend:

Jannie Balliett

I can answer any questions a Boxer owner might have concerning genetics, breeding, gestation, whelping, personality, character traits, health, needs and requirements, and family dynamics, including aggression and behavioral issues, including other pets in the household. I can help with aggression modification. PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER. I RESEARCH AND DONATE MY TIME FOR THE CAUSE OF ALL BOXERS' WELL BEING. DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU DO NOT RATE THE ANSWER. ASK ANOTHER EXPERT IF YOU DO NOT RATE. If you do not rate-- I must ban you from my expertise.

I have over ten years as a owner and breeder, early training, and behavior modification.

Organizations, Boxers Breeders Association, Boxer Rescue Austin Chapter,

Boxer owner, breeder, and trainer.