Boxers/Puppy with hind leg issues

We have a 5 month old boxer puppy (as well as a 1 year old boxer puppy)who seems to walk as though his entire backside is detached.  He often falls over, back legs only and he can not jump and has a hard time with stairs.  He is 29 lbs at this point and should be able to get on the couch or bed.  When he walks he has such a sway and he lays down funny, like he just falls to the side.  We had x-rays done because it looks like hip dysplasia.  X-rays show no problem.  Where do I go from here.  Suggestions are to wait and see what happens, chiropractor, and neurologist.  I know it is not unusual to have clumsy awkward boxer puppies, but his issues are very pronounced.  People ask me what is wrong with him all the time.  Thank you for your time.

Cindy, this breaks my heart.

A 5 month old puppy with such severe problems bothers me.

If a vet's x-ray show no displacement or physical problem, then it is neurological.

You MUST get him to a canine neurologist specialist to see if it can be corrected.

Please keep me posted on this. I would love to see him helped.

Jannie Balliett

I can answer any questions a Boxer owner might have concerning genetics, breeding, gestation, whelping, personality, character traits, health, needs and requirements, and family dynamics, including aggression and behavioral issues, including other pets in the household. I can help with aggression modification. PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER. I RESEARCH AND DONATE MY TIME FOR THE CAUSE OF ALL BOXERS' WELL BEING. DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU DO NOT RATE THE ANSWER. ASK ANOTHER EXPERT IF YOU DO NOT RATE. If you do not rate-- I must ban you from my expertise.

I have over ten years as a owner and breeder, early training, and behavior modification.

Organizations, Boxers Breeders Association, Boxer Rescue Austin Chapter,

Boxer owner, breeder, and trainer.