Boxers/painful to walk

My three year old boxer has been in a lot of pain and has a hard time getting up and walking.  He hasn't wanted to play with our other boxer only wants to lay down. We had had him to the vet twice and they don't know what he has. He is getting worse everyday

There is no way to diagnose it over the internet. It could be dysplasia or even a dislocated hip, maybe something else, I don't know.

If your vet cannot diagnose it- I will tell you like everyone else: get a NEW vet! Get a vet that will find out the problem in order to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No dog should be in pain!

Jannie Balliett

I can answer any questions a Boxer owner might have concerning genetics, breeding, gestation, whelping, personality, character traits, health, needs and requirements, and family dynamics, including aggression and behavioral issues, including other pets in the household. I can help with aggression modification. PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER. I RESEARCH AND DONATE MY TIME FOR THE CAUSE OF ALL BOXERS' WELL BEING. DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU DO NOT RATE THE ANSWER. ASK ANOTHER EXPERT IF YOU DO NOT RATE. If you do not rate-- I must ban you from my expertise.

I have over ten years as a owner and breeder, early training, and behavior modification.

Organizations, Boxers Breeders Association, Boxer Rescue Austin Chapter,

Boxer owner, breeder, and trainer.