Boxers/Purebred Boxer

Boxer Purebred
Boxer Purebred  
I was wondering if this looks like a purebred boxer?

Yes, he appears to be. He has all the Boxer characteristics and markings.

He is considered a fancy fawn. That means he is fawn (not brindle) and fancy white markings; the white streak down the nose and paws.

Only thing I am concerned about is the "breeder" did not get his vaccinations nor did the "breeder" have a vet dock his tail when he was born. Boxers can break their tails very easily because of the way they "waggle" their butts.

Jannie Balliett

I can answer any questions a Boxer owner might have concerning genetics, breeding, gestation, whelping, personality, character traits, health, needs and requirements, and family dynamics, including aggression and behavioral issues, including other pets in the household. I can help with aggression modification. PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER. I RESEARCH AND DONATE MY TIME FOR THE CAUSE OF ALL BOXERS' WELL BEING. DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU DO NOT RATE THE ANSWER. ASK ANOTHER EXPERT IF YOU DO NOT RATE. If you do not rate-- I must ban you from my expertise.

I have over ten years as a owner and breeder, early training, and behavior modification.

Organizations, Boxers Breeders Association, Boxer Rescue Austin Chapter,

Boxer owner, breeder, and trainer.