Boxers/Purebred Boxer

Question
Boxer Purebred
Boxer Purebred  
I was wondering if this looks like a purebred boxer? http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/for/3931457596.html

Answer
Yes, he appears to be. He has all the Boxer characteristics and markings.

He is considered a fancy fawn. That means he is fawn (not brindle) and fancy white markings; the white streak down the nose and paws.

Only thing I am concerned about is the "breeder" did not get his vaccinations nor did the "breeder" have a vet dock his tail when he was born. Boxers can break their tails very easily because of the way they "waggle" their butts.

Boxers

Jannie Balliett