Boxers/boxer pregnancy

My boxer mated June the 15 n 17 she started gaining weight swelling nipples. We had a family n emergency n hadda be gone for two days when we got back she had lost weight n her nipples r sagging n looks like they have milk n  her valva is swelled..I've felt her belly but not feeling anything is there a chance she miscarried while we were gone. What would be the signs of miscarriage

This is not enough information to answer this for you.

Was her pregnancy confirmed by a vet? You cannot always feel movement in 30 days.

Swelling of breast and vulva are normally if pregnant. Take her to your vet if you feel something is wrong. Miscarrying usually has visual signs; bleeding, discharge, lethargy, licking, etc.  

Jannie Balliett

I can answer any questions a Boxer owner might have concerning genetics, breeding, gestation, whelping, personality, character traits, health, needs and requirements, and family dynamics, including aggression and behavioral issues, including other pets in the household. I can help with aggression modification. PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER. I RESEARCH AND DONATE MY TIME FOR THE CAUSE OF ALL BOXERS' WELL BEING. DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU DO NOT RATE THE ANSWER. ASK ANOTHER EXPERT IF YOU DO NOT RATE. If you do not rate-- I must ban you from my expertise.

I have over ten years as a owner and breeder, early training, and behavior modification.

Organizations, Boxers Breeders Association, Boxer Rescue Austin Chapter,

Boxer owner, breeder, and trainer.