Boxers/black spots on boxer mix

I read the forum on Dewey with black spots who was a 6 month old boxer. My dog appears to have the same condition. I was wondering if you knew the outcome or final diagnosis given to Dewey? My dogs sark spots have spread rapidly. We have taken him to the vet and they did a biopsy and are waiting on results.

I cannot answer the outcome on "Dewey" because I know nothing about the dog or its condition. How would I know unless I read the same as you did, in which I have not?

As far as your Boxer-mix, lots of factors are involved due to its "mix." Mixed with what? That "mix" breed has health conditions as do the Boxer breed; heart murmurs, cancer, etc.

And, I cannot say what those spots are, I have not seen them, nor be able to tell you what it is. How could I know unless I saw them with a picture or more details?

I suggest you await the results from the test the vet did, and do as he/she suggests as treatment.

Jannie Balliett

I can answer any questions a Boxer owner might have concerning genetics, breeding, gestation, whelping, personality, character traits, health, needs and requirements, and family dynamics, including aggression and behavioral issues, including other pets in the household. I can help with aggression modification. PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER. I RESEARCH AND DONATE MY TIME FOR THE CAUSE OF ALL BOXERS' WELL BEING. DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU DO NOT RATE THE ANSWER. ASK ANOTHER EXPERT IF YOU DO NOT RATE. If you do not rate-- I must ban you from my expertise.

I have over ten years as a owner and breeder, early training, and behavior modification.

Organizations, Boxers Breeders Association, Boxer Rescue Austin Chapter,

Boxer owner, breeder, and trainer.