Boxers/black spots on boxer mix

Question
I read the forum on Dewey with black spots who was a 6 month old boxer. My dog appears to have the same condition. I was wondering if you knew the outcome or final diagnosis given to Dewey? My dogs sark spots have spread rapidly. We have taken him to the vet and they did a biopsy and are waiting on results.

Answer
Meagan,

I cannot answer the outcome on "Dewey" because I know nothing about the dog or its condition. How would I know unless I read the same as you did, in which I have not?

As far as your Boxer-mix, lots of factors are involved due to its "mix." Mixed with what? That "mix" breed has health conditions as do the Boxer breed; heart murmurs, cancer, etc.

And, I cannot say what those spots are, I have not seen them, nor be able to tell you what it is. How could I know unless I saw them with a picture or more details?

I suggest you await the results from the test the vet did, and do as he/she suggests as treatment.

Boxers

Jannie Balliett