Boxing/goin distance

Hi Joe, my question is, without talking of running and jump rope, what are some of the aides to going the distance in the ring. Tks bunch.

If you are speaking of building endurance for a fight other than running and rope jumping, I would suggest 200 punches per round on a heavybag,also if you have a good person on the mitts, they can really where you down with the mitts and a punch shield.

Joe Hofer

I can answer most questions regarding boxing instruction and or various training methods. Training for beginners or experienced professionals. I can also answer questions regarding effective weight loss.

I have trained beginning boxers as well as accomplished professionals. I have owned and managed my own gym outside of Atlanta Georgia and currently do personilized boxing instruction and training in Tampa Florida. I have promoted professional boxing shows in St. Louis, Missouri including several World and State Championships. I have Supervised a World Championship for the International Boxing Organization and the World Boxing Board of which I am currently on their Board of Directors.

High School Graduate