Boxing/training methods

Question
Hi there my name is James

I am an European champion boxer and have had lots of success butt combination punching isn't up to scratch i was wondering if yiu had any training methods to improve on this area

Thanks, can't wait to hear back :)

Answer
First try working on combinations using the same hand such as left hook to the body then to the head, but a drill you can use is throwing and blocking combination punches with a partner where you throw say a one two combo which he blocks then he returns immediately with a one two back at you.  Anyway very hard to explain in writing.

Joe

Boxing

Joe Hofer