Boxing/training methods

Hi there my name is James

I am an European champion boxer and have had lots of success butt combination punching isn't up to scratch i was wondering if yiu had any training methods to improve on this area

Thanks, can't wait to hear back :)

First try working on combinations using the same hand such as left hook to the body then to the head, but a drill you can use is throwing and blocking combination punches with a partner where you throw say a one two combo which he blocks then he returns immediately with a one two back at you.  Anyway very hard to explain in writing.

Joe Hofer

I can answer most questions regarding boxing instruction and or various training methods. Training for beginners or experienced professionals. I can also answer questions regarding effective weight loss.

I have trained beginning boxers as well as accomplished professionals. I have owned and managed my own gym outside of Atlanta Georgia and currently do personilized boxing instruction and training in Tampa Florida. I have promoted professional boxing shows in St. Louis, Missouri including several World and State Championships. I have Supervised a World Championship for the International Boxing Organization and the World Boxing Board of which I am currently on their Board of Directors.

High School Graduate